Boston, MA / New York, NYApply Now
- Lead customer implementation projects for top Global AssetManagement organisations.
- Develop and execute data integration and import projects for large customer data sets.
- Support the global sales team in both pre and post sales initiatives.
- Improve technical internal and customer-facing documentation to empower our global customers to maximize the potential ofMackeyRMS
- Engineering or technical-related undergraduate degree.
- 5+ years working in a technical related role.
- 3+ years experience in one of the following programming languages:Ruby, Python or PHP together with MySQL
- Awareness of, and experience dealing with, Windows-based applications.
- Experience and understanding of modern web architecture.
- Experience with, or willingness to learn, Python.
- Experience with LInux/Unix/MacOS command line bash scripting.
- Positive, pragmatic, proactive, and flexible attitude: a strong ability to work well with others.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive base salary with bonus opportunity
- 401 (k)
- 100% Full health and dental
- Generous vacation policy
MackeyRMS is a SaaS-based research management platform engineered to optimize the way analysts and portfolio managers generate, share, debate and act on investment research conducted for actively managed portfolios. Relied upon as a single system of record for research supporting the investment process, MackeyRMSis used by many of the world’s leading investment managers to organize key investment workflows, engender trust from investors, and streamline regulatory and compliance oversight. MackeyRMS is used by institutional asset managers and asset owners across the Americas,EMEA and APAC regions.